There is no right or wrong in how to use our service but in the following article, I'm gonna break into pieces all our powerful features accompanied by guides on how to uses them. At the end of this article, I hope to make you better understand what we have to offer.
I will start with the free features which are available to every site member.
Free Crypto Trading Signals on website
The free crypto signals from the website are generated all the time when an unusual amount of market action happens in a specific crypto market.
As you can see in the above picture, starting from the configuration button you can set up the following:
- Select exchanges you want to get notified
- Cryptocurrencies whitelist
- Cryptocurrencies blacklist
- Market cap more than a specific value (default is 0)
- Daily volume more than a specific value (default is 0)
- Volume change in BTC (default is 10 BTC, minimum 0.5 BTC)
- Volume change in percentage (default is 10%)
Moving forward to the crypto signals page we can see the following:
- List with all recent signal
- Search option to short signals by ticker
- Option to short signals by exchange
- Ticker - clicking the ticker will send you to a separate signal page
- Exchange name - clicking the exchange name will send you to that specific pair on the exchange, you can easily navigate to the wanted page if you want to take actions fast.
- Type of signal - up (when they are buying) or down (when they are selling)
- Date and hour when the signal was generated
- Volume increase - the amount of volume in BTC and percentage
- Bought/Sold 1h - the amount in BTC bought or sold in 1 hour
- Price in BTC - the price in BTC at the time when the signal was generated
Free crypto trading signal page - click on the ticker name and get redirected on a similar page as we show in the picture below:
Breaking down the above image we can see the following:
- The time when the signal was generated.
- The volume amount increase.
- The price in BTC when the signal was generated.
- Number of signals in the last 7 days.
- The amount of BTC bought last in the hour.
- The amount of BTC sold in the last hour.
- The amount of BTC bought in the last 24 hours.
- The amount of BTC sold last in the last 24 hours.
- The amount of BTC bought in the last 7 days.
- The amount of BTC sold in the last 7 days.
- Tradingview chart with MACD, OBV, and RSI indicators.
- Info about the coin, coin name, description, market cap, and the trading daily volume.
Future events, past events, and recent signals
Free crypto telegram bot
Moving to our free crypto telegram bot, you will get all the above-mentioned benefits via telegram if you subscribe to our crypto telegram bot.
As you can see in the above picture you will get a telegram crypto signal with the following:
- Ticker - ticker of the coin.
- Details - opportunity to open the signal page details on the web.
- Exchange name - clicking on the exchange name will redirect you to the pair link on that exchange.
- Amount bought last hour.
- Amount sold last hour.
- Amount in BTC sold in the last 24 hours.
- Amount in BTC bought in the last 24 hours.
- Amount in BTC bought in the last 7 days.
- Amount in BTC sold in the last 7 days.
- Signals - Number of cryptocurrency signals in the last 7 days.
- Market cap.
- Tradingview rating.
- RSI value.
- Bollinger Bands - value up and value low for the bands.
By accessing the crypto bot settings you can apply almost the same settings described above in the web configuration section.
- Filter by cryptocurrency exchange.
- Whitelist, blacklist
- Filter by market cap
- Filter by daily volume
- Filter by the increase of volume in BTC
- Filter by the increase in volume percentage
Besides all mentioned above, you can also set up price alerts for any coin listed on the supported crypto exchanges. (Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, Hitbtc)
Moving now to our premium features.
How to spot the most bought and most sold cryptocurrencies
Using our most bought/sold coins page you're able to see the most accumulated or distributed 25 cryptocurrencies from Binance, Bittrex, Hitbtc on 3 different time frames, 1 hour, 24 hours and 7 days.
As you can see in the image above, there is a list of the most bought cryptocurrencies where you can see:
- Time frame - 7 days, 24 hours and 1 hour.
- Symbol - the cryptocurrency coin ticker.
- Below the ticker, you see the exchange where the coin is listed.
- Bought sold ratio - the difference between buys and sells.
- Bought - the amount bought in BTC on that specific pair.
- Sold - the amount sold in BTC on that specific pair.
- Price - the price of the asset.
- Price 7 days - mini chart with the price evolution during the last 7 days.
- Market cap - the market cap of the asset at that time.
The same information mentioned above is applied for the most sold cryptocurrencies list.
By clicking on the coin symbol you will get redirected to our next premium feature which is the crypto coin analyzer page.
Using the crypto analyzer page, within a click you can see:
Info about the cryptocurrency - Name of the coin, website, description, market cap and daily volume on that specific exchange
The amount (in BTC) bought and sold on 4 timeframes - 15 mins, 1 hour, 24 hours and 7 days
Chart for the specific pair with the following indicators - MACD, OBV, RSI
Technical analysis score - using more than 25 technical indicators you can see the asset rating on more than 8-time frames (1 minute, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month). The ratings are going from strong sell, sell, neutral, buy and strong buy.
Future cryptocurrency events and past events
Find a list of all the future crypto events related to the specific coin. This is important as most of the time these events act as a fundamental driver for the cryptocurrency or as the well-known talk, buy the rumor sell the news or vice-versa sell the rumor buy the news.
What does this mean? Well think it this way, let's assume that BNB (Binance coin) has a coin burn (they will burn coins from the total supply which means fewer coins in circulation) every BNB enthusiast will know that and rationally thinking this will act as a fundamental driver.
People buy the coin thinking that will go up in price (because will remain fewer coins in circulation) and hold into the event. But usually what happens is the price will go up before the event but immediately after the event 90% of the times the price dumps (goes lower) once the event is happening.
Recent cryptocurrency signals
Moving forward below the crypto events you gonna see a list with recent crypto signals. This is also very useful because you can spot trends just based on the latest signals. If the last signals are pointing in the same directions (either up or down) you can easily see the trend direction.
Cryptocurrency twitter feed
Last but not least, you can see the Twitter feed with the latest tweets on the official account.
Crypto market sentiment
Moving forward to our next premium feature, the crypto market sentiment can spot the market sentiment by calculating the buy power percentage vs the sell power percentage on 4 different timeframes.
Cryptocurrencies buy markets percentage.
We monitor several important cryptocurrencies and we collect all the amounts bought and sold in BTC and we plot the data on the charts. This will give us a visual representation of the buying percentage vs sell percentage.
Cryptocurrency sell markets percentage
Same as with the buy markets percentage but using the opposite. Then we plot the data on the chart for a better visual representation.
When the buy percentage chart is going up the selling percentage is going down which means the crypto market trend is more likely to go up then down. Vice-versa, when there is much-selling power than buying, selling percentage chart, will point up and the buying percentage will point down which means that the crypto market trend is more likely to go down then up.
Domination of cryptocurrencies volumes
The final chart from the crypto sentimet page shows us on the chart which volume percentage is more likely to dominate when the line chart is below 0 (with red) the trend is pointing downwards (sentiment is negative) and vice-versa when the line is above 0 the trend is more likely to go up (sentiment is positive)
Using just a few lines here, when the line chart is green is better to hunt bullish setups and when the line chart is red, better to hunt bearish trading setups.
Cryptocurrency private portfolio
As a premium member, you get access to our crypto private portfolio where you're able to see all our positions into the crypto market, when we buy and when we sell a certain coin and the prices where we entered and we exited the markets.
Within more than 3 years of experience in trading cryptocurrencies, we believe that our strategy is pretty powerful and can generate profits every month.
As you can see in the above picture, we are up 70% in the last 3 months trading and investing in cryptocurrencies. You could be in the same boat with us because all the positions were made public for our premium members.
Crypto trading blog
This is not designed to be a premium feature but is a powerful feature where you can follow all our thoughts, promotions and offers related to the cryptocurrency markets.
One thing must be clear, this service is not designed to give you financial advice, we are here just to give you data, to help you read and understand the market sentiment the market directions. It's up to you how you gonna use our data as-is no right or wrong in doing it.
Every trader or investor sees the market with different eyes that's why is very hard to follow a course or an individual strategy. But here at oxy.biz we aim to provide you different types of data which helps you to better understand the market state, to spot cryptocurrencies which are about to start their uptrend and also to spot crypto coins which are about to turn their trend from bullish to bearish